- How is my arrival?
Once you have made the full payment, you will receive a personal email 3 days before arrival with practical information, including your personal codes that grant access to the accommodation.
- From what time can I enter my apartment on the day of arrival?
You can check in from 4 pm. You are free to arrive whenever you want. However, we recommend that you check in before 10 pm, so that you can still reach us by phone if you have additional questions upon arrival.
- Do I have to bring my own sheets?
Yes, you must bring your own bed linen and towels, you can possibly rent them from us, then your bed will be made ready upon arrival for 25 € per bed. And a towel set is 7 € for 1 big 2 little ones and 2 washcloths.
- Are pets allowed?
Pets are welcome if they do not cause nuisance or damage, always request in advance. Please also mention this in the comments during your reservation.
- How can I contact Blankenberge holidays?
Blankenbergevvakantie can be reached 7 days a week by phone +32 (0) 479 90 46 41 You can also always contact us via email@example.com.
- Is there free parking?
We have a closed garage available for free, you will find a remote control and key in the apartment upon arrival.
- When do we have to leave the apartment on the day of departure?
The standard check-out is 1 p.m. but if you choose to clean yourself, you can stay until 4 p.m.
- What cleaning does Blankenberge holidays expect you to do?
Before you leave, you must do the dishes and empty the bins. The final cleaning of the entire holiday accommodation is done by us if you have paid for this option.
- Can we do the final cleaning ourselves?
Yes you can do the cleaning yourself, but if we receive complaints from the next tenant, we will have to charge costs for this. Buckets, mops and cleaning products can be found in the storage room next to the kitchen. Empty the waste bin and take it with you or take it to an underground container. There is no way to leave the dirt behind. There are now two underground containers for residual waste and one for PMD on the corner of De Smet de Naeyerlaan and Havenstraat, close to the marina. You can dispose of 40 liters of residual waste or PMD for 50 cents. It works with coins as well as with a badge, which you can request in the yacht clubs and real estate agencies.
- What to bring yourself?
- Fitted sheet (bed 160cm), pillowcases and duvet cover. *
- Bath towels and washcloths *
- Kitchen linen (towels and dish cloths)
- Toilet paper and garbage bag
- All in one bags for dishwasher
*: if you did not book this as an option.
- Can an interim cleaning be requested?
If you stay for a longer period and want an interim cleaning, you can request this via email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay an extra supplement depending on your holiday accommodation.
- How is my kitchen equipped?
In any case, our accommodation has a fridge, hob and microwave. Furthermore, there are of course pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, bags, plates, a kettle and coffee maker.
- Are baby cots available? Are these provided with sheets?
There is a baby cot and high chair available. This is completely free. However, no linen package is provided for the baby bed.
- Does my apartment have a shower or a bath?
There are two bathrooms, 1 with a shower and 1 with a bath.
- I am taking my bike on vacation. Is there a bicycle shed to store my bicycle?
There is a bicycle shed in Zeedijk 68, but you can also place your bicycle in the garage.
- How do I get my key?
Upon arrival you will have a code (sent by email) with which you can open a safe in the letterbox in the entrance hall where your key will be ready. Be careful to leave the key on the door and close the door or lose the key …
- Where do I leave my key when I leave?
On departure you can leave the key in the safe provided for this purpose. It is located in the entrance hall. (mailbox). Don’t forget to turn off the heating when you leave, close curtains and leave the refrigerator on.
- Does my apartment have WIFI?
Zeedijk 68 has free WIFI.
- Is it allowed to smoke in the apartment?
It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment, you can smoke on the terrace, please note that no burning butts fall down. Also be careful when you throw the butts in the bin, do not empty the ashtray until there is no more smoldering cigarette …
- What do I do if something is broken or defective?
If you find something that is broken and / or defective, you can reach us at +32 (0) 479 90 46 41 or +32 (0) 478 38 56 75. Report any defects immediately upon arrival, so that we can respond quickly. to make your stay as pleasant as possible!
- What heating is there in the holiday accommodations and is it included in the price?
There is central heating, which is always included in the price.
- I would like to provide feedback about my stay, where can I do this?
If you would like to send us additional feedback about your stay, you can send an email to email@example.com.
What information does Blankenberge holidays need to complete my reservation?
Blankenberge holidays will need your name, address, telephone number, email, number of people, date and destination to complete your reservation.
- Can I cancel my reservation?
You have to pay for your stay at the latest 6 weeks before arrival. If you cancel the last month before your arrival, we will deduct 150 € administration / booking costs.
- I would like to book something extra, is that still possible?
Of course! If you want to add something to your reservation, you can easily do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What happens if I pay late?
If Blankenberge holidays have not received your payment 6 weeks before arrival, we will contact you.
- Can I pay on the spot?
No, we cannot receive payments on the spot.
- What should I pay attention to?
- Not with shoes in seats and on the table.
- Let children watch out for food, drink and writing materials in the seats and on the bed.
- Do not use the table without placing a tablecloth on it.
- Also, do not place warm bowls without a mat on the table or kitchen counter.
- Do not pour polluted water (with sand) down the toilet.
- Please put the dry sand in the dustbin / vacuum cleaner.
- Do not sand with any abrasive products or sponge on the kitchen, furniture, bathroom cabinet, sink or bath.
- Be careful with suitcases against the walls.
- Do not leave perishables in the refrigerator or elsewhere.
- At least put fish and pieces of meat on a plate so that it does not run out in the refrigerator.